MSN, RN, FNP-C
- Family Practice
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Registered Nurse, Texas Board of Nursing
- Progressive Care Certified Nurse, American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, 2013
- University of Texas at Arlington, 2018
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- Texas Nurse Practitioners
Jessica began her nursing career as a progressive care and cardiac care nurse in 2013. Her nursing experience increased through Baylor Scott and White Healthcare organization and Texas Health Harris Methodist Systems while obtaining her Masters in Nursing degree and Nurse Practitioner licensure. In her free time she enjoys spending time with family and going to church. She and her husband are SCUBA certified and enjoy adventuring together while deep sea diving.
For appointments and inquiries, please call your closest HIET office. We have nine convenient locations all across East Texas. Locate the closest clinic to you by clicking here. This is for non medical emergencies and medical necessities only. If you feel your condition could be life threatening, please go to the closest Emergency Room or call 911 immediately.