- Primary Care, Family Practice
- Family Nurse Practitioner Certification from American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Professional Associations: Texas Nursing Association, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing-Fisk University
- Master of Science in Nursing-Vanderbilt University
- Doctor of Nursing Practice- Vanderbilt University
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Psychiatric-Mental Health- Ongoing at Duke University
Practicing as a nurse and family nurse practitioner for about 10 years in Texas and Oregon. She completed her Masters and Doctorate in Nursing at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. She is currently completing a Psychiatric-Mental health Nurse Practitioner Certification program at Duke University in North Carolina. She is an avid reader who loves to travel and meet new people. Her health interests include population health and prevention of chronic diseases. She enjoys kickboxing and is learning how to make pastries.
For appointments and inquiries, please call your closest HIET office. We have nine convenient locations all across East Texas. Locate the closest clinic to you by clicking here. This is for non medical emergencies and medical necessities only. If you feel your condition could be life threatening, please go to the closest Emergency Room or call 911 immediately.