- Family Practice
- Long-term/Post-Acute Care
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Registered Nurse, Texas Board of Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry and Biology – Houston Baptist University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – Lamar University
- Master of Business Administration – Houston Baptist University
- Doctor of Nursing Practice – Maryville University
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
Prior to becoming a Nurse Practitioner, Annysue primarily worked in long-term care. She has extensive experience in facility clinical services management and quality measures. Annysue enjoys serving the geriatric population and helping patients maintain quality of life through chronic disease management. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and two sons, and remodeling houses.
For appointments and inquiries, please call your closest HIET office. We have nine convenient locations all across East Texas. Locate the closest clinic to you by clicking here. This is for non medical emergencies and medical necessities only. If you feel your condition could be life threatening, please go to the closest Emergency Room or call 911 immediately.